Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ah! My Goddess Season 2, Vol. 2: I Only Want to Be with You for $2.34

Cheap Ah! My Goddess Season 2, Vol. 2: I Only Want to Be with You Discount Review Shop





*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

Cheap "Ah! My Goddess Season 2, Vol. 2: I Only Want to Be with You" Discount Review Shop





"Ah! My Goddess Season 2, Vol. 2: I Only Want to Be with You" Overview


AH! MY GODDESS tells the story of college freshman Keiichi Morisato who is chosen to receive a single wish. The angelic "goddess" Belldandy is sent down to Earth to grant his wish. But Keiichi thinks she’s just part of an elaborate prank, so he wishes for Belldandy to stay with him forever. Much to his surprise, she agrees! The series follows their relationship as they become closer to each other.


"Ah! My Goddess Season 2, Vol. 2: I Only Want to Be with You" Specifications


Norse goddess Belldandy experiences a new emotion in the second season of the popular romantic comedy Ah My Goddess: jealousy. Keiichi isn't sure what to do when Shiho, a pretty freshman at Nekomi Tech, leaves him a love note. Her shy demeanor conceals a brash, would-be exorcist who's decided Keiichi is troubled by evil spirits. Unfortunately, her talismans and spells attract the spirits she's trying to repel. Belldandy fixes everything, but only after she realizes she doesn't like seeing another girl throw herself at Keiichi. As soon as that crisis has been resolved, Keiichi accidentally phones heaven and calls down voluptuous goddess Peorth, who's determined to replace Belldandy by granting his most heartfelt wish. Keiichi already lives with a goddess, so he doesn't really want anything--which precipitates a nurturing competition. It's a formula for the mixture of comedy and caring that Ah! My Goddess fans love. (Rated TV PG, suitable for ages 12 and older: alcohol use, minor risqué humor) --Charles Solomon






*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

Cheap "Ah! My Goddess Season 2, Vol. 2: I Only Want to Be with You" Discount Review Shop

"Ah! My Goddess Season 2, Vol. 2: I Only Want to Be with You" Related Products



Related : Best Classic Movies Best Musicals Movies Buy Fantasy Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment